1. The first step is registration for admission by submission of the completed registration form (form available from school counter every year on specified date and time). Check www.chandrakanatpatilschool.in for further information.
2. The school is affiliated to which board?
Chandrakant Patil Enlgish Medium School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi wide Affiliation number 830059.
3. What are the type and nature of the school?
The school is co-educational and day school starting from Lower KG to Tenth standard.
4. What are the admission criteria for LKG class?
The admission for LKG is simple as follows;
- STEP#2 Attending parent-children counseling and interaction session and
- STEP#1 Collection of registration forms from school and submit the filled form to the school.
- STEP#3 Admission process and completion of formalities
5. What are the admission criteria for other classes?
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength considering the limited number of seats available. The admission for other classes is subject to the availability of vacant seats, which may vary from year to year. Generally the school does not have vacancies in the classes from UKG to 10th. If a vacancy arises then the students have to go through written test and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the admission.
6. What are the age eligibility criteria for getting admission into the school?
Age criteria of the child for the following classes:
|CLASS – 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR||AGE as on 1st June, 2016|
|LKG – LOWER KG||Between 3 years 10 months to 4 years and 10 months|
|UKG – UPPAR KG||Between 4 years 10 months to 5 years and 10 months|
|FIRST STANDARD||Between 5 years 10 months to 6 years and 10 months|
|SECOND STANDARD||Between 6 years 10 months to 7 years and 10 months|
|THIRD STANDARD||Between 7 years 10 months to 8 years and 10 months|
|FOURTH STANDARD||Between 8 years 10 months to 9 years and 10 months|
|FIFTH STANDARD||Between 9 years 10 months to 10 years and 10 months|
|SIXTH STANDARD||Between 10 years 10 months to 11 years and 10 months|
|SEVENTH STANDARD||Between 11 years 10 months to 12 years and 10 months|
|EIGHTH STANDARD||Between 12 years 10 months to 13 years and 10 months|
|NINTH STANDARD||Between 13 years 10 months to 14 years and 10 months|
|TENTH STANDARD||Between 14 years 10 months to 15 years and 10 months|
7. Is transport is compulsory for those who take an admission?
Admission in no way guarantees transport facility for the child. The school bus facility will be given depending on “First Come First Serve Basis” and the availability of seats and viable routes. The school will not assure for the right to reserve the seat in the bus.
8. What are the school timings?
|LKG & UKG||Monday to Friday||09:00 to 12:30 Hours|
|Saturday||09:00 to 10:30 Hours|
|First to Tenth||Monday to Friday||08:00 to 14:45 Hours|
|Saturday||08:00 to 12:30 Hours|
9. What are the documents required in order to get admission into the school?
You must have the following documents/information at the time of applying as these are mandatory for filling the form:
- Photograph of the child (in JPG format) not more than 3 months old
- Photograph of parent (in JPG format)
- Valid Email Id of parent.
- Date of Birth Certificate – at the time of getting Registration form. (The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate)
- Residence proof (Passport, Voter ID, AADHAR, Postpaid /Landline Bill, Bank Passbook)
- Transfer Certificate TC (to be submitted only after if admission is confirmed and before fee is paid)
- Progress report of the previous school – (IF APPLICABLE then Submit it later)
10. What are the school fees, Transport fees and installment system of the school?
For School fee and transport fee related queries contact admission section in office hours (See Point No.10 for Office Hours).
The school fee and transport fee is taken in 3 installments in a year which is as follows,
|No. of Quarters||Months||Pay on or before* (Every Year)|
|First Quarter||(June, July & August)||July-10th|
|Second Quarter||(September, October & November)||October-10th|
|Third Quarter||(December, January, February & March)||January-10th|
*Note: There will be a fine after its due date. Kindly note that the true purpose of charging
fine is not the school purpose, but it acts as an encouragement for parents to pay the fee on time)
11. What are the School Office hours?
The school office will be open in a following hour,
|Monday to Friday||Lunch||Post Lunch|
|08.30 – 13-20 hours||13.20 – 14.00 hours||14.00 to 15.00 hours|
|08.30 – 12.00 hours|
12. To whom the written test and personal interview is applicable?
The written test is only applicable for the students who want to seek admissions between UKG to 9th standard.
13. What is the academic calendar?
The academic calendar is from June to March.
14. What are the school timings?
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for Kindergarten and 8 a.m. to 2.45 p.m. for the rest of the school. The lunch break will last for half an hour and in addition there would be a short break in the morning.
15. Are text books and notebooks provided by the school?
The school will facilitate for study materials, textbooks, notebooks, etc for the students to avoid hardships for the parents to run around for books. The parents have to pay an extra for books and study materials.
16. When will we get books?
Books will be issued before school commences. In case of delay in the consignment of some books, the same will be issued to the students after school begins.
17. What are the timings for Co-Scholastic and Extra Curricular Activities?
Co-Scholastic Activities are included in the daily timetable. The Extra Curricular Activities (which are optional) would be conducted after school hours on specified days. The parents have to arrange their own transport for pickup and drop of their ward whenever such activities conducted in or outside the school campus.
18. How to get updates and information regarding upcoming activities of the school?
The school updates all its information on its website www.chandrakantpatilschool.in–
in Notification and Circular tabs. The school also updates the events and programs conducted by the school in its Facebook page.
19. What are the other extra-curricular activities, school offers?
The school offers NCC, Bharat Scouts and Guides, Karate and other value based activities considering the factors like age, gender, health and interest.
20. What are the school contact details?
Chandrakant Patil English Medium School,
S.B. Patil Nagar,
Kalaburagi – 585105